Restaurant Open 6AM Daily
Daily Breakfast/Lunch Specials $5.95
Happy Hour Mon-Thu 3-6PM $2.00 Burgers,Beers&Bowling
Bowling is Great Exercise for Kids & Sr's
Enjoy Awesome Food & Drinks
BOWLING’S HEALTH BENEFITS
• Bowling burns roughly 240 calories per hour of activity.
• It strengthens and tones your arm, shoulder, chest, and leg muscles.
• It improves heart and respiratory fitness.
• It increases endurance while maintaining bone density.
• It speeds up your metabolism.
• An average bowler swings a bowling ball 200 degree back swing, 160 degree down swing
• An average bowler swings 864 pounds in a 3 game series (54 shots X 16 lbs per shot). That is well over one-third of a ton.
• An average bowler walks an average of 60 feet per turn, or about6/10 of a mile in 3games
• The social aspect of bowling can help improve your mental outlook.
• Bowling is a lifetime sport. It is one of the few sports that allow you to compete at a high level at an older age.
• Bowling provides an exercise option for those with physical limitations.
Bowling Ettiquette:-NEVER go Beyond Foul Line Ever.
-Only 1 Person on Wooden Approach area at a Time
-Please let bowlers on adjacent lanes complete their Shot BEFORE you step onto the Approach.
-While waiting for your Spare Ball to return, Please step Off the Approach.
-Please keep "Body English" Confined to Your Lane.
-Water and Bowling Don't Mix. Keep all food and Beverages OUT of Tiled Settee Area.
-Wet bowling shoes Will cause you to stick. Be vigilant when visiting Bar,
Restaraunt, Bathrooms, or Take Bowling shoes off and wear Street shoes everywhere else.
If using Powders/Rosins/etc. Please keep mess confined to you (not a 4x8 foot area of Cloud & Haze)
The Sport where No One sits the bench.
Elma Lanes has a Great Lounge with Pool Tables,
Electronic Dartboards, HDTV's in Just about Every Corner.
Full Service Restaurant with Awesome Food.
Stop By & See Us.